jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 9 services for Festivals and events

Festivals and events

Traditions and enjoyment are important. The authorities can often help you make sure your celebration or public event is a success. Please inform the administration in advance, so that any necessary permission can be obtained. You can find information and contacts at public authorities for events, gatherings and special use regulations here.


Apply for a permit to restrict traffic space

If you want to use the public traffic area during construction work or events, you must apply for a permit from the local road traffic authority.

Apply for an exemption for street sales

Roads are usually reserved for road traffic. According to § 33 sec. 1 of the Road Traffic Code (StVO), there is a prohibition on the offering of goods and services of all kinds...

Apply for posters on roads

Outdoor advertising refers to the forms of advertising in which the advertising medium is located in public space. According to the building regulations of the state of...

Apply for stand approval for stores

As a trader, you need a licence to participate in markets.

Apply for the use of sports halls and sports fields

Would you like to use a sports hall or sports facility for your training? You can apply for this at the municipality.

Leisure areas and facilities

Cities and municipalities offer their inhabitants recreational areas (barbecue area, park, children's playground, football field, etc.) and leisure facilities for use within the...

Register for an event

If you are planning a public event, you usually need to report it to your city or municipality and have it approved under certain conditions. Special regulations apply to events...

Requesting children's participation in events

If you want to employ children in the context of performances or events, you must apply for an exemption from the prohibition of child labour.

Special use permit on public streets and squares

The use of public roads beyond public use constitutes a special use that is subject to permission and a fee. The public roads also include the parking lots. Special uses of a...