jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 13 services for Special opening times and authorisations

Special opening times and authorisations

Whether you are seeking special opening hours for a street festival or organising an event for a company anniversary, your top focus is your customer’s experience. But what authorisations do you need for such events, where do you get them, and when do you need to have them? Here you will find services and information concerning special opening times and authorisations.


Apply for a permit to restrict traffic space

If you want to use the public traffic area during construction work or events, you must apply for a permit from the local road traffic authority.

Apply for an exemption for street sales

Roads are usually reserved for road traffic. According to § 33 sec. 1 of the Road Traffic Code (StVO), there is a prohibition on the offering of goods and services of all kinds...

Apply for an exemption from Sunday and public holiday rest for the travel industry

Would you like to apply for an exemption from Sunday and public holiday rest? Click here for more information.

Apply for posters on roads

Outdoor advertising refers to the forms of advertising in which the advertising medium is located in public space. According to the building regulations of the state of...

Apply for stand approval for stores

As a trader, you need a licence to participate in markets.

Apply for the lifting of the closure period for restaurants or bars

The closing period refers to the legally regulated periods in which pubs, bars, dining restaurants, discos, beer gardens, etc. are closed. It is primarily used for noise...

Apply for the use of sports halls and sports fields

Would you like to use a sports hall or sports facility for your training? You can apply for this at the municipality.

Applying for an exemption from the ban on working on Sundays and public holidays

If you as an employer want employees to work in your company or company on a Sunday or public holiday, you need a permit.

Noise protection: use of tools between 8 p.m. and 7 a.m. - exemption

Relevant regulations on the operation of motor-driven machines, tools and garden equipment are contained in the Federal Immission Control Act -BImSchG- in conjunction with the...

Request Sunday and holiday exemptions

The Sunday and holiday laws of the Länder, which differ from each other in detail, provide for prohibitions on public events. This is especially true on days with increased...

Request a review of shop opening hours

At what time, on which days retail companies can open or must remain closed, is regulated by the Shop Opening Hours Act. In Saxony-Anhalt, as a shop owner, you are allowed to...

Small fireworks Apply for a permit

The burning of small fireworks requires an exemption outside the week of the year.

Special use permit on public streets and squares

The use of public roads beyond public use constitutes a special use that is subject to permission and a fee. The public roads also include the parking lots. Special uses of a...