jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 4 life situations for Work
There are 2 services for Work


Many hands make light work! There are numerous options here offering advice and help to make sure that you find the right job for you. You will also find answers to questions about topics like self-employment, further education and much more.


Applying for a settlement permit for EU Blue Card holders

As an EU Blue Card holder, you can apply for a permanent settlement permit under simplified conditions.

Requesting information from the Central Trade Register

If you wish to practice a trade and require proof of your personal reliability, you may request information from the Central Trade Register.