jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 5 services for Travel


Are you planning a trip? It’s important to plan well. We will inform you about preparing properly for your journey, having the necessary travel documents and taking care of any health-related preparations.


Apply for a national visa

If you want to enter Germany for a longer stay, you have to apply for a national visa.

Apply for a visa for a short stay in Germany and the Schengen area

Nationals who require a visa for a short stay in Germany or in the Schengen area must apply for one at one of the missions of the Federal Republic of Germany in good time before entering the country.

Create a declaration of consent for minors when travelling without guardians

For minors travelling abroad unaccompanied by their parents, a declaration of consent from the parents is recommended.

Passport issuance new due to change of other data

If you change your place of residence, you must arrange for a change in your passport.


Whether it's the Romanesque Road, the Blue Ribbon, Garden Dreams, UNESCO World Heritage Sites or, more recently, Sky Trails (the "Sky Disc" found near Nebra) - tourism in...