jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 14 services for Festivals and events

Festivals and events

Traditions and enjoyment are important. The authorities can often help you make sure your celebration or public event is a success. Please inform the administration in advance, so that any necessary permission can be obtained. You can find information and contacts at public authorities for events, gatherings and special use regulations here.


Allocation of a frequency for broadcasting transmitters received from the Federal Network Agency

As a broadcasting network operator, you apply to the Federal Network Agency for the allocation of frequencies.

Apply for a permit for a custom fire

If you want to burn a traditional fire (for example, Easter fire), you must notify the competent authority or apply for a permit.

Apply for a permit to restrict traffic space

If you wish to use public traffic space during construction work or events, you must apply for permission to do so from the local road traffic authority.

Apply for an exemption for street sales

Roads are usually reserved for road traffic. According to § 33 sec. 1 of the Road Traffic Code (StVO), there is a prohibition on the offering of goods and services of all kinds...

Apply for an exemption for the burning of small private fireworks outside the turn of the year

If you are a private individual and wish to set off small fireworks outside of the New Year, you will require a special permit.
You must apply for this in advance and may be subject to conditions.

Apply for approval of an aviation event

If you want to hold an event at your airfield where aircraft are displayed in flight or compete against each other in a competition, then you need a permit. You must apply for this from the relevant aviation authority.

Apply for stand approval for stores

As a trader, you need a licence to participate in markets.

Apply for the use of sports halls and sports fields

Would you like to use a sports hall or sports facility for your training? You can apply for this at the municipality.

Applying for a permit for events in public traffic areas

You must apply for a permit to hold an event on public roads.

Leisure areas and facilities

Towns and municipalities offer their residents leisure areas (barbecue areas, parks, children's playgrounds, football pitches, etc.) and leisure facilities for use within the...

Register event

If you are planning a public event, you generally have to notify your city or municipality and have it approved under certain conditions. Special regulations apply to events on...

Requesting the placement of posters on roads

Outdoor advertising refers to forms of advertising where the advertising medium is located in a public space. According to the building regulations of the state of Saxony-Anhalt...

Requesting the participation of children at events

If you wish to employ children as part of performances or events, you must apply for an exemption from the ban on child labor.