jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 7 services for Termination of employment

Termination of employment

From a company going out of business to an employee reaching retirement age, employment can end for a number of reasons. Here you will find an overview of the different services related to specific situations.


Apply for transfer measures

If your company has to cut jobs, you can use transfer measures to help your employees find a new employer and avoid becoming unemployed. The employment agency will contribute to the costs of this on a pro rata basis.

Declare admissibility in the case of special prohibitions of termination

If your employees are under special protection against dismissal, dismissal is only possible in a few exceptions. You must then apply to the competent Land authority for the lifting of protection against dismissal.

Give up job as district chimney sweep

You would like to give up your position as an authorized district chimney sweep or be authorized district chimney sweep? To do so, you must contact the competent authority.

Notify the appointment, change of duties or dismissal of a radiation protection officer

If you are responsible for radiation protection, you must inform the authority about the appointment and dismissal of radiation protection officers. The same applies if the area of responsibility or the powers of the appointed radiation protection officer change.

Report redundancies to the employment agency

If you intend to lay off a large number of employees in your company, you must notify the employment agency in good time.

Report the dismissal of the management to the Chamber of Crafts

If the current management stops or a change takes place, you must report this to the Chamber of Crafts.

Requesting approval for the dismissal of severely disabled people

If you wish to dismiss a severely disabled person or a disabled person with equivalent status, you must first obtain the approval of the Integration Office (in Bavaria and North Rhine-Westphalia: Inclusion Office).