jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There is one service for EU-wide invitations to tender

EU-wide invitations to tender

When and how do EU regulations apply? If your company is based within the EU, you can take part in any public invitation to tender in any EU country.


Request clearance certificate for statutory accident insurance companies

Does your company belong to a professional association or accident insurance fund and has paid the contributions to the statutory accident insurance? Then you can prove this with a clearance certificate to main companies or contracted companies.