jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There is one service for Permission and authorisations for research projects

Permission and authorisations for research projects

Are you planning a research project? In the interest of protecting people, animals and the environment, certain research areas require authorisation. Here you will find an overview of contacts at public authorities and information about research.


Report termination, discontinuation or interruption of a medical study involving the use of radiation and other changes requiring notification

As a person authorized to conduct medical research, you must inform the Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS) of certain events relating to the use of radioactive substances and/or ionizing radiation on humans in the course of your research project.