jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 15 services for Trade fairs, street festivals and special events

Trade fairs, street festivals and special events

Are you planning an event – for example, one involving aviation or gambling? Do you operate an entertainment business or do you work in an itinerant trade? Here you will find government services and information about planning and authorisations for events.


Apply for a permit for campfires

You want to make a public campfire? You will need a permit for this.

Apply for a permit to restrict traffic space

If you wish to use public traffic space during construction work or events, you must apply for permission to do so from the local road traffic authority.

Apply for access to airport security areas

If you want to work in security areas at an airport, you will need to have access authorization. You can find out how to get it here.

Apply for an exemption for street sales

Roads are usually reserved for road traffic. According to § 33 sec. 1 of the Road Traffic Code (StVO), there is a prohibition on the offering of goods and services of all kinds...

Apply for an exemption for the burning of small private fireworks outside the turn of the year

If you are a private individual and wish to set off small fireworks outside of the New Year, you will require a special permit.
You must apply for this in advance and may be subject to conditions.

Apply for approval of an aviation event

If you want to hold an event at your airfield where aircraft are displayed in flight or compete against each other in a competition, then you need a permit. You must apply for this from the relevant aviation authority.

Apply for permission as a flight instructor

For the training of air pilots or personnel for air traffic control, you need a permit. The permit may be subject to conditions and may be limited in time. It may be revoked if...

Apply for permission to sell goods at fairs, festivals and special occasions

You would like to offer goods for immediate sale occasionally at trade fairs, exhibitions, public festivals or for a special occasion? Then you need a permit for this from the competent body and do not need a travel trade card.

Apply for stand approval for stores

As a trader, you need a licence to participate in markets.

Applying for a certificate of competence for event technology managers

For stage events, the management of technical stage operations by technical specialists is mandatory. For stages with a stage area behind the stage opening of more than 200m²,...

Applying for a permit for events in public traffic areas

You must apply for a permit to hold an event on public roads.

Register event

If you are planning a public event, you generally have to notify your city or municipality and have it approved under certain conditions. Special regulations apply to events on...

Requesting the participation of children at events

If you wish to employ children as part of performances or events, you must apply for an exemption from the ban on child labor.

Requesting the placement of posters on roads

Outdoor advertising refers to forms of advertising where the advertising medium is located in a public space. According to the building regulations of the state of Saxony-Anhalt...

Show hiking camp

If a trail camp is to be publicly announced, then you must indicate this in advance.