jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.

Enter words here that describe what you are looking for (e.B. cut a tree) or a matter for citizens and companies (e.B. house construction, marriage).
There are 9 services for Taking over a business

Taking over a business

For many entrepreneurs, taking over an existing business is an attractive prospect: the business is already established on the market, it has an existing customer base, and it has a network of partners or suppliers. Here you will find government services and contacts at public authorities related to transferring a business.


Apply for cancellation of membership at the Chamber of Crafts

If the operation of a craft or similar trade is no longer to be continued, you must apply to your Chamber of Crafts for deletion.

Apply for deletion from the register of craftsmen/trade register (HWK)

If the requirements for entry in the Register of Craftsmen or the register of owners of a business, non-licensed craft or craft-like trade are no longer met and the Chamber of Crafts becomes aware of this, the deletion is carried out ex officio.

Apply for, change or cancel voluntary insurance or supplementary insurance with the statutory accident insurance scheme

If you are not insured against accidents at work by law, you can apply for voluntary insurance. You can change or cancel the insurance at any time.

Deletion of one of several operated crafts or crafts-like trades

If you are registered with the Chamber of Crafts with several crafts or similar trades and some of these commercial activities are not to be continued, you must request their deletion.

Deregistering a company, self-employed or freelance activity with the statutory accident insurance fund

If your company ceases operations, you must inform your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund. The same applies in the event that you cease your freelance or self-employed activity.

Notify changes in the company, self-employed or freelance activity to the statutory accident insurance.

Has something changed in your company or in your self-employed or freelance work? You must report this to your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund.

Notify the Künstlersozialkasse of any changes in legal circumstances.

If the legal circumstances of your company change, you must inform the Künstlersozialkasse. The change may affect your obligation to pay contributions.

Report changes in the agricultural, forestry or horticultural enterprise or self-employment in agriculture, forestry or horticulture.

Something has changed at your agricultural company? You must report this to the Social Insurance for Agriculture, Forestry and Horticulture.

Report the continuation of a restaurant after the death of the licence holder

After the death of the permit holder of a restaurant, this may be continued by the spouse, partner or the minor heirs during the minority without their own permission. The same...