jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 10 services for Other motor vehicle matters

Other motor vehicle matters



The use of digital recording equipment is required for certain motor vehicles placed on the market for the first time from 01.05.2006. Affected are vehicles that are used for...

End-of-life vehicle - Disposal

Since 1 January 2007, last owners of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles (i.e. vehicles transporting goods up to 3.5 tonnes) have the possibility to return their...

Fine dust sticker

If you want to drive into an environmental zone, you need a fine dust sticker/ environmental badge. Here you will find information.

Holder information

The Central Vehicle Register (ZFZR) of the Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA) stores vehicle and owner data on vehicles to which a number plate is assigned. Characteristics...

Issue a resident parking permit

As a resident, you can apply for a resident parking permit for your car or motorcycle or a motor vehicle you use permanently. The residents' parking permit is only valid for a...

Modification of vehicle data

Changes in technical vehicle data for motor vehicles and/or trailers must be recorded in the vehicle documents.

Pay motor vehicle tax

With the traffic law registration of your vehicle, the motor vehicle tax liability begins for you. The amount you have to pay depends on the type of vehicle.

Renew your resident parking permit

You can have your resident parking permit extended on request.

Report loss of registration certificate Part I

If you have lost the registration certificate Part I (old: vehicle registration document) or if it has become unusable or illegible, you must report this immediately and apply...

Report loss of registration certificate Part II

The loss of a Part II registration certificate issued must be reported to the competent licensing authority, which shall inform the Federal Motor Transport Authority thereof....