jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 6 services for Special vehicles ( goods and passenger transport )

Special vehicles ( goods and passenger transport )


Apply for a certificate for the initial qualification of drivers in passenger transport

Anyone who transports people as an entrepreneur with buses (regular services, excursion bus trips or holiday destination trips), taxis or rental cars must be in possession of a...

Apply for a temporary driving licence for passenger transport

If you want to transport passengers by taxi, rental car, ambulance or car in regular service, to commercial excursions or to holiday destinations, you need a driving licence for...

Apply for permission to drive boats and ships

The State Administration Office issues permits and permits for commercial inland navigation on state waters. It carries out tests to acquire the right to operate passenger ships...

Applying for a licence certificate for the carriage of goods by road for hire or reward

If you are transporting goods on a commercial basis with motor vehicles whose maximum permissible weight (including trailers) is more than 3.5 tonnes, you must apply for a...

Applying for a permit for large-capacity and heavy traffic

Heavy-duty and large-capacity transports are subject to approval and must generally be applied for at the competent road traffic authority.

Purchase a discounted public transport ticket

Local public transport (ÖPNV) offers all people transport by public transport, especially by bus and tram. Local transport is defined as follows: the majority of passengers...