jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There is one service for Secondary home tax

Secondary home tax

Local authorities can charge secondary home tax for secondary residences.


Second home tax

The cities and municipalities can decide, on their own responsibility and with municipal financial responsibility, whether and to what extent they want to levy second home tax...