jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 3 services for Funding for crisis management

Funding for crisis management

If your customers do not pay or if you suffer damage from natural forces, emergency relief, compensation or aid can help your company better manage crises and financial losses. Here you will find information about managing crises.


Applying for compensation under the Infection Protection Act for reimbursement of uncovered operating expenses

You had to close your business or practice due to a ban or quarantine? Here you will find information on how to reimburse the ongoing uncovered operating costs.

Applying for insolvency money

If your employer is insolvent and can no longer pay your salary, you can apply for insolvency money.

Applying for short-time working allowance

If there is an unavoidable temporary absence from work in your company, short-time working allowance can be paid in whole or in part for your employees. The loss of earnings is...