jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 2 services for Cross-border business activities

Cross-border business activities

Are you working in another EU country? Or would you like to temporarily or occasionally practise your profession in Germany or offer your services here? Here you will find out what you need to bear in mind.


Apply for permission to temporarily practice the veterinary profession

If you have completed training as a veterinarian, but do not have a license to practice, and wish to practice the veterinary profession only temporarily, you need a permit. The...

View cross-border provision of services in the craft sector

If, as a citizen of the EU, the EEA or Switzerland, you want to exercise a craft subject to authorisation in Germany temporarily and occasionally without operating a branch here,...