jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 8 services for Product and material authorisations

Product and material authorisations

For the protection of people and nature, the handling of certain materials and the distribution of certain goods is regulated. This applies specifically to pharmaceuticals, active ingredients, and particularly hazardous substances such as radioactive material. You can find the relevant information here.


Apply for feed authorisation

With a value of around 10 billion euros, animal feed is the most important agricultural input in Germany. The demand for animal feed is about 66 million tons per year, which...

Applying for authorisation of medicinal products

Permits, approvals and certificates in connection with medicinal products are issued by the State Administration Office in Halle. It is also responsible for supervising...

Applying for authorisation to manufacture medicinal products

If you want to manufacture medicinal products (medicinal products for human or veterinary use, including clinical investigational medicinal products), test sera or test...

Applying for recognition as a testing, monitoring or certification body (PÜZ body) for construction products

Construction products, their manufacture/application Types of construction, the design of which requires exceptional expertise and experience of the persons entrusted with...

Certify explosion-proof equipment

In principle, conformity assessment procedures must be carried out for products in potentially explosive atmospheres.

Electronic Signatures: Certification Authority - Display

When you start operating a certification service, you must notify the competent authority.  Preconditions: You and the people working in the company have the...

Report highly radioactive sources to the HRQ registry

You must report the submission, acquisition, other whereabouts and leak tests of highly radioactive sources to the HRQ register. In Germany, highly radioactive sources are used...

Request information on medicinal products for use in humans authorised or registered in Germany and on immunological medicinal products for use in animals

If you would like information on the authorisation, testing and safety of a medicinal product for use in humans or immunological veterinary medicinal products, you can obtain...