jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 12 services for Discontinuing a business or temporarily closing it

Discontinuing a business or temporarily closing it

Here you will find information and contacts at public authorities that are relevant if you wish to close your business or discontinue your self-employment permanently or temporarily – from commercial de-registration to deleting your entry from registers.


Apply for cancellation of membership at the Chamber of Crafts

If the operation of a craft or similar trade is no longer to be continued, you must apply to your Chamber of Crafts for deletion.

Apply for deletion from the register of craftsmen/trade register (HWK)

If the requirements for entry in the register of craftsmen or the register of proprietors of a business, craft not subject to authorisation or crafts are met. trade is not (or no longer) available and the Chamber of Crafts becomes aware of it, the deletion takes place ex officio.

Deletion of one of several operated crafts or crafts-like trades

If you are registered with the Chamber of Crafts with several crafts or similar trades and some of these commercial activities are not to be continued, you must request their deletion.

Deregister companies for tax purposes

If you hire or relocate a company or permanent establishment, you must inform your responsible tax office.

Deregister trade

Do you want to discontinue your business, move to a location that falls under the jurisdiction of a municipality other than the one that was previously responsible, or do you want to change the legal form of your business? Then you must deregister your business.

Display business for the commercial manufacture of weapons

If you manufacture weapons commercially and/or trade in weapons, you must report the commencement or cessation of operations.

Notify the termination of the approved or notified operation or handling

You must inform the competent authority that you no longer wish to operate an X-ray facility.

Portable shooting range - show start or end of operation

If you start or stop the operation of a portable shooting range, you must indicate this.

Request deletion from the list of architects

You want to terminate your membership with the Chamber of Architects Saxony-Anhalt? Find out about the requirements here.

Request deletion from the list of consulting engineers

You no longer want to work as a consulting engineer in Saxony-Anhalt? Find out more about the requirements here.

Request deletion from the list of members of the Chamber of Engineers

You want to end your membership of the Saxony-Anhalt Chamber of Engineers? Find out more about the requirements here.

Request deletion from the professional register for tax advisors

If you no longer work as tax advisors, tax agents and tax consulting companies, you must submit a waiver to have your entry deleted from the register.