jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 5 services for Restructuring and bankruptcy

Restructuring and bankruptcy

If your company has ended up in financial difficulties, in some cases bankruptcy proceedings are necessary. In other cases, out-of-court restructuring can be advantageous: it saves court, administrative and insolvency administrator costs, and the restructuring does not need to be made public. Here you will find government services and contacts at public authorities that can support you in your situation.


Apply for appointment as insolvency administrator

If you wish to act as a trustee in insolvency proceedings for which self-administration has been ordered, you must be appointed by the competent insolvency court.A natural...

Apply for cancellation of membership at the Chamber of Crafts

If the operation of a craft or similar trade is no longer to be continued, you must apply to your Chamber of Crafts for deletion.

Applying for insolvency money

If your employer is insolvent and can no longer pay your salary, you can apply for insolvency money.

Deletion of one of several operated crafts or crafts-like trades

If you are registered with the Chamber of Crafts with several crafts or similar trades and some of these commercial activities are not to be continued, you must request their...

Request deletion from Register of Craftsmen/Trade Directory (HWK)

If the conditions for entry in the Register of Craftsmen or the Register of Proprietors of a Establishment, Craft Crafts or Craftsmen Exempt from Authorisation are met. trade...