jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 5 services for Cultural funding

Cultural funding

Whether it's film production, theater, cultural projects, literature or monuments: culture is an essential part of our society. To keep it that way, you can find important information and a variety of funding opportunities for the arts and culture here.


Apply for a certificate under the Film Subsidies Act and/or a certificate of origin

If you are involved in the production and distribution of German cinema films, you have the opportunity to apply for funding from the German Federal Film Board (FFA). To do so,...

Apply for a provisional project certificate in accordance with the Film Funding Act

If you would like to apply for funding from the German Federal Film Board (FFA) for your cinema project, you may have to submit a provisional project certificate from BAFA.

Apply for cultural funding from the municipality

Would you like to implement a cultural or artistic project, but you lack the financial resources? Some municipalities support cultural projects.

Apply for monument funding

If you - or your tenant - intend to carry out alterations to your listed building, or if the listed building needs to be removed for compelling reasons, please contact your local...

Apply for project funding on the basis of the German-Polish Treaty of June 17, 1991

If you are carrying out a German-Polish or Polish art or cultural project, you can apply for funding under certain conditions.