jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 4 services for Work Abroad

Work Abroad


Apply for recognition of equivalent training completed abroad as a nursing assistant

Would you like to work as a nursing assistant in Germany? Find out more about the prerequisites here.

Apply for recognition of equivalent training completed abroad as an operational technical assistant

Anyone wishing to use the professional title "Operational Assistant" or "Operational Technical Assistant" in Germany requires permission. The authorisation shall be granted on...

Notification of the intended activity in another EU or EEA country to the Mediation Register

The Europa-Job-Center offers a wide range of information and advice to workers who wish to work in another EU country or to complete training there. The aim of the...

Recognise foreign professional qualifications as a state examination for state-certified food chemists

Food chemists from other countries of the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland can apply for recognition of their diploma or university degree...