jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 3 services for Financial and Other Support

Financial and Other Support


Apply for a certificate of eligibility for examination

Do you want to start your professional life as a teenager? Then you need to be medically examined before starting work.

Apply for financial support: Student BAföG

You can receive financial support for your studies or internship if your parents earn comparatively little or if you have already worked independently of your parents. This...

Broadcasting contribution - apply for exemption

If you receive state social benefits, you can be exempted from the broadcasting fee. The same applies to deaf-blind people and recipients of help for the blind.