jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 3 services for Testament / Contract of Inheritance

Testament / Contract of Inheritance


Apply for a death certificate

In the event of death, you as a relative of the deceased can apply for a death certificate.

Conclusion of an inheritance contract

In addition to the establishment of a will, there are also cases where it is better to conclude an inheritance contract. You can also determine the transfer of your assets in...

Request custody of the will

An injunction on death, e..B. a will, is deposited in the district court during his lifetime and kept there so that it is found in the event of death.