jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There is one service for Registered Partnership

Registered Partnership


Apply for the termination of the civil partnership

If you want to end your civil partnership, you can apply for the termination of your civil partnership.