jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 8 services for Adoption



Apply for a certificate of good conduct

If you have to prove whether you have a criminal record or not, you can apply for the simple, the extended certificate of good conduct or the certificate of good conduct for...

Certification of signatures

Signatures shall be officially certified only if the signed document is to be presented to an authority and the signature is made in the presence of the clerk. Signatures may...

Give a certificate of leadership simply

Not all entries in the central register are included in a certificate of management. The type of management certificate is decisive for the content: for private purposes ...

Give leadership certificate extended

If you are or are to work professionally, on a voluntary basis or in any other way close to children and young people, you need an extended certificate of leadership.The...

Giving a certificate of leadership in the online procedure

If you need a simple or extended management certificate, for example to submit it to a new employer, you can also apply online.


A minor (under 18 years of age) receives a guardian if he is not under parental care or if the parents are not entitled to represent the minor in matters of the person or...

Order non-inclusion of entries in the certificate of leadership

The competent authority may, on request or of its own motion, order that convictions and registrations in accordance with Section 11 of the Central Register and the Educational...

Requesting replacement of a parent's consent to adoption

For adoption, it requires the consent of both parents and the child. In exceptional cases, the family court may replace the consent of a parent to adoption. The responsible...