jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 5 services for Citizens Making the Politics / Elections

Citizens Making the Politics / Elections


Apply for a citizens' petition

Do you want to decide on matters in your municipality, Verbandsgemeinde or in your district yourself? Then read here which possibilities you have.

Apply for a polling card

Would you like to vote in another polling station or vote by post? For this you need a polling card. You can find out how to get it here.

Become a poll worker

Election workers are citizens entitled to vote who serve on election boards on election day as election officers or assessors. The election board ensures the proper conduct of...

Register for a meeting

If you want to organize a public meeting in the open air or an elevator, you must register it with the responsible assembly authority 48 hours before the announcement (meaning...

Submit a resident application

Do you want to have a say and influence in your municipality, Verbandsgemeinde or district? Read here what options you have.