jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 3 services for Modification of Entries

Modification of Entries


Change of holder data (name or address change)

Personal changes (e.B. name change due to marriage or divorce) must be noted immediately in the registration certificate Part I and Part II. In the event of a change of address...

Motor vehicle - Apply for registration when changing owners

If you buy or take over a vehicle that is already registered, you must have it re-registered in your name immediately and, if necessary, apply for a new license plate.

Re-register a motor vehicle

If you move to another registration district, you must immediately re-register your vehicle and, if necessary, apply for a new license plate.