jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There is one service for Studies in ST

Studies in ST

Die Hochschulen in Sachsen-Anhalt bieten zahlreiche Studiengänge in naturwissenschaftlichen, geisteswissenschaftlichen und künstlerischen Fachrichtungen an.

Die Hochschulen des Landes im Überblick:

Weitere Informationen über Studienmöglichkeiten in Sachsen-Anhalt erhalten Sie hier.


Recognising educational qualifications from the GDR in higher education

Graduates who have a degree from a university, technical or engineering school or a church educational institution of the former GDR, which had or has its seat in the territory...