jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There is one service for Admission to the Course

Admission to the Course


Recognising foreign professional qualifications

You have acquired your professional qualification abroad and want to work in your profession in Germany? Depending on your profession, you can or must have your foreign degree...