jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 3 services for Cancellations / Changes of Registration / Registrations

Cancellations / Changes of Registration / Registrations


Deregister ingeslour residence

A deregistration of the apartment is only necessaryif you move out of an apartment without moving into a new apartment in the federal territory (e.g. moving abroad or giving up...

Re-registering residence

If you move, you will need to register at your new residence.For children up to the age of 16, the person in whose accommodation the children move must make the registration....

Register ingesle of flat

Have you moved into an apartment? You will then need to register with the relevant reporting authority within two weeks of collection.