jump link

citizen service


You enter your place of residence or the place where you want to contact the administration or use the location sensing.


In the second step, you choose which information you really need.

There are 2 services for Rentals/Rentals



Energy consulting

If you need information and advice on energy saving, please contact one of the consumer centres in the country. There you will be advised on a wide range of savings options for...

Register a secondary residence

If you move into an apartment that you do not primarily use, you must register it as an adjoining apartment.